Use KVIS & Coe’s personal insurance policy review checklist to see if your current lifestyle is adequately covered. Life-changing events may lead to different insurance coverage needs. If you have any one of the following life changes, then it’s time to review your current insurance plans to make sure they best fit your needs at the lowest rates.
Do I Need A Personal Insurance Policy Review?
- Having a Baby?
- Children Finishing College?
- Getting Married?
- Getting Divorced?
- Buying a New Home?
- New Home Renovations?
- Putting in a Swimming Pool?
- Buying New Valuable Items?
- Buying a New Car?
- Additional Drivers in Household?
- Child Getting Driver’s License?
- New Job or Retiring?
As life changes, you can count on KVIS & Coe to help you make the right choices.
Speak with a specialized insurance agent of KVIS & Coe to review your personal insurance policies and see if they meet your current needs. Our agents can analyze your policies to make sure they provide suitable coverage, which can save money, time and headache. We may even identify new discounts or additional benefits that could reduce your overall personal insurance costs while providing better coverage at the same time.
Homeowners & Renters Insurance Policy Review Checklist
Have you purchased any valuable items since your last policy update? If so, it’s time to update your home inventory to make sure your policy is up-to-date to ensure that your personal possessions are properly covered. Changes may need to be made to your homeowners insurance or renters insurance policy, and if you have one, your valuable items insurance policy.
- add new items to your home inventory
- include details and value of each item
- take photos or video of each item
Items such as antiques, electronics, art, jewelry or sporting equipment may need special coverage. A specialized insurance agent at KVIS & Coe can help ensure your personal possessions are covered.
Auto Insurance Policy Review Checklist
If you’ve bought or plan on buying a new car, have new drivers in your household, or have a child getting their driver’s license, then it may be time for an auto insurance policy review. Additionally, if you’ve acquired any new insurance policies in the past year or so, you may be entitled to a multi-policy discount. Let one of our specialized auto insurance agents check to see. They will also make sure your current policy is providing the right coverage in case of an accident.
- Make sure your liability coverage is high enough.
- Review your comprehensive and collision coverage deductibles.
- Identify auto insurance policy cost savings. (i.e. multi-policy discount)
Life Insurance Policy Review Checklist
As eventful changes take place in your life, you might need to adjust your life insurance policy. Life changes such as a new child, remarriage, divorce, retirement, or a new home mortgage are major reasons to consider reevaluation. We can help review your current life insurance policy and answer any questions you may have.
- Does my premiums or benefits change each year?
- How much does my benefits stack within my policy?
- Are my premiums or benefits guaranteed?
- Can my policy be converted into another form of insurance or annuity?
- Am I eligible for “conversion privileges” from my current term life insurance?
- Can I expand my death benefits to use now?
Health Insurance Policy Review Checklist
You may have recently enrolled, renewed or changed your health insurance policy. Here are some useful things to consider when scheduling a health insurance policy review.
- Check with your health insurance provider to make sure your doctor is still covered by your policy.
- If care is needed, ask your insurance carrier about applicable co-pays and deductibles.
- If planning a vacation, check to see if your healthcare insurance coverage is accepted at urgent care centers and hospitals near your destination.
Comments are closed.